Monday, 18 July 2011

Why does it seem every one has a more interesting life than me.

I have just had a browse through some other people's blogs and i have decided that everyones lives seem far more exciting than mine. Blogs are new to me, but i feel they give me a bit of a break from 'normal' every day life.

I am 34, just, married with three boys, 7,2 and 1. I teach in a secondary school part time (three days) and my husband works as a police officer. I never seem to stop. I live in a beautiful part of England on the edge of Dartmoor, and strangely enough, I do love my life!

Reading and looking at other blogs, I am amazed at what some people seem to accomplish in their lives. I read them and think of all the things I want to do, but just don't have time too.


I could review books, but I think I have read one in the last twelve months!
I could cook, but i don't enjoy it, as its something that has to be done.
So I will write about us, our lives, things we get up to, how i think and feel about certain things.

My eldest asked to finish his story tonight. To be honest i had no idea what he was talking about but then he showed me.
The shark spits out the bate, the rod, the fishaman, the ors and the boat and 100 fish. So the fishaman was ok!

1 comment:

  1. I do know what you mean, it can often feel like that. I find blogging about poo incidents and bag behaviour perks me up!!

    ReplyDelete