Friday, 26 August 2011

The Countdown begins..........

In just over a week, I return to work, Beanie returns to school. Have we really had six weeks off......it really doesn't feel like it.

My list of things to do remains the same length as it was back in July.

Have I just been lazy and haven't been bothered to do anything, or have we just not had the time or the weather?

This holiday has flown...as I think the summer holidays always do. The boys have spent a lot of time at the Beach House with both me and my parents. Hubby has worked on the little boys room and I ..... what have I actually done?

Other than the normal mummy stuff, not a lot I guess. Part of me feels guilty. Should I have done more....?

But... the one big thing I have done is this...
I have started blogging, I've put ideas into my hubby's head and we have started a journey in the world of technology. One I don't still fully understand but I am learning all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh don't say the words 'school' or 'countdown' they bring me out in a cold sweat!
    I bumped my foot and nearly fell off my bike when a neighbour shouted 'When do the schools go back?'
    What a thing to say to me!!!
    We still have a week left and I'm determined to make the most of them!

    ReplyDelete