Saturday, 12 November 2011

10 questions

So today I was tagged by More than a Mum, to complete a meme started by @AlliMarshall of Super Amazing Mum

The idea is to answer 10 simple questions and then tag someone else to do the same.

So here goes,

1) Describe yourself in 7 words?


A slightly insane, insomniac, whisky drinking mummy!

(That doesn't sound good does it?!)


2) What keeps you awake at night?

Everything. I am beginning to think I am an insomniac. I don't go to bed until 11pm at the earliest and then I am up anything bewteen once and five times a night with the little two. I am sure they wake each other up but never when I am in the room. I get back into bed and then five minutes later the other starts. After about 4am I don't go back to sleep. I really should start doing something productive with my awake time!

3) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?

I am struggling with this one, I really do not aspire to be anyone. I would not wish for fame and fortune, I actually like being me. I don't know maybe Winston Churchill, Walt Disney, or maybe even more simply the boys teachers so I can see what they are like in school!

4) What are you wearing right now!!

Jeans and a white Fat Face top, with 3/4 sleeves which is showing the goosebumps on my arms!My Fat Face boots and M+S underwear!

5) What scares you?

Anything that flies! Birds, moths, butterflies, planes etc etc. I am rigid on a flight, I literally don't move and I run a mile if a moth comes near me!

6) What is the best and worst about blogging?

The best - Meeting loads of new people, I still can't really believe how many people blog. The way you can chat to people that you have no idea who they really are.
The worst - lack of confidence in my writing and not knowing what to write!

7) What was the last website you looked at?

Super Amazing Mum blog to get the 10 questions! Before that Twitter - it has taken over my life!

8) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I would loose the stone and a half of baby weight that I just can't shift! I need to exercise but can't due to hubby's shifts and me constantly looking after the boys if I am not at work.

9) Slankets - Yes or No (this divides the blogging world ;-)

Why have a Slanket when you can just have a blanket!?

10) Tell us something about the person who tagged you?

More than a Mum is actually two people - this confused me a bit at first but to be fair it doesn't take much! Ruth actually responded to the meme, and they (Ruth and Loretta) set out their blog to help all of us other mummies with our motherly duties and rediscovering our true identities! (She also wees when she laughs!)

So there are my answers now to tag some others:

I tag
Laura - Yummy Mummy Flabby Tummy
Dear Beautiful Boy
and Jess - Splashes and Dashes of Yellow

4 comments:

  1. Hello :-) ooh I've been tagged! I'm excited!Been busy doing a school project today but will join in soon!Better get my thinking cap on! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I don't like flying things either. I sometimes think they aim for you just for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh I run at the sight of a moth too! And don't worry about your writing it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my answers, thanks again for the tag :) http://yummymummyflabbytummy.blogspot.com/2011/11/10-questions-meme.html

    ReplyDelete