Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Best seat in the house...!

The last couple of days have really seen the weather change down here in Devon.

We have had torrential rain, very strong winds and it has gotten very cold.

I actually quite like this weather. I love being warm, snug and cosy inside when its wild outside.
Though I admit the wind does keep me awake at night, as I lie there waiting for something to blow off the roof!!

I love the fact that we can light the woodburners, and sit in nice and warm.

Though sometimes the warmest place in the house is taken up by a furry member of the family!

If you want the best seat in the house - you will need to move the cat!


3 comments:

  1. Ahh what a beautiful cat & a clever one too!Trust a cat to find the best spot! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same problem here not with cats but the dogs hogging the fire! Clever Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sat there for ages, and must have been baking! Our beautiful one eyed cat! (Bert!)x

    ReplyDelete