Friday, 13 January 2012

Giant Fire Engines! (Melissa and Doug)

I thought I would share this with you. It was one of Monkey's Christmas presents from Father Christmas and it is great. I would recommend this to any fire engine obsessed child, like Monkey.

Father Christmas purchased this from The Wooden Toy Shop and it is the Melissa and Doug Giant Fire Engine Jigsaw puzzle. It is made from very large pieces of thick reinforced card that seem pretty indestructable. The pieces are very irregular and monkey did require a bit of help to put it together.

And when they say giant, they mean giant. In length, it is over a metre long as you can see from the picture below.

(I apologise for the photo, I have tried everything to rotate it and I can't do it!!)


2 comments:

  1. Looks fab, my boy would love it. I am no techno wizz, but did you try rotating it in whatever picture viewer you have before uploading? Thanks for follwing me on Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rotated it, saved it, saved it elsewhere and no matter what it still came out sideways!
    I then gave up!!

    ReplyDelete