Monday, 30 January 2012

iPod Shuffle

Seasider in the City started this one off and I was tagged by Sarah from www.thevoiceofsarahmiles.com

The idea is you put your iPod onto shuffle and see what the first five songs are, and what it says about you!!

1. Orange Coloured Sky by Micheael Bublé

2. This by Ed Sheeran.

3. Frosty the Snowman by Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 (eek!)

4. Peace by Norah Jones.
5. Rolling in the Deep by Adele.

So what does that say about me then?

I will admit that my iTunes crashed before Christmas and I have only put a few albums back on my iPod at the moment, compared to the 3500 songs that were on it, but that will take me a while to get it all back on.

so join in....

I am tagging

Chloe at 20somethingmum
Jess at Splashes and Dashes of Yellow
Lucy at Dear Beautiful Boy

sorry if you've already been tagged!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! This was a fun half hour break from the housework! Chloe
    www.atwentysomethingmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, thanks for thinking of me. I'm not even entirely sure where my iPod is, but if I can find it I'll join in, x

    ReplyDelete