Tuesday, 31 January 2012

A month in.... (31 days!)

Well that's my first month down then.

31 days of blogging.

31 days of posting....something.

I feel like I have achieved something, that my challenge has been completed, well the first part anyway.

I am actually quite proud of myself.

I honestly didn't think I would be able to do a whole month, every day, but I have !

So where do I go from here?

What will February have to offer?

I am going to set myself another challenge. This time, for two weeks until the 14th (Valentines Day), I will post mainly pictures (but I may throw in something else!) which mean something to me, things I love. Some may be obvious (the boys) but others will have different meanings and reasoning behind them.

And then I am going to try and add a linky on Valentines day for you to share your five great loves!

They can be anything you want.

So come back tomorrow to see my first "I LOVE" post.  
x


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first full month! I personally have loved every post! Looking forward to what feb has to offer too! (Please can you help me on twitter?! I'm new to it all and I don't get it, could you help me get some followers?! I feel twitter retarded at the moment!) If you don't want to I don't mind though! x

    ReplyDelete