Monday, 9 January 2012

Tomorrow - new beginnings!

I don't know how I feel about tomorrow, really.

It's a strange feeling.

Knowing that my baby, is no longer a baby.

That he will start the whole process, that is his education.

Tomorrow, Worm starts nursery.

And that is it, every week, every Tuesday morning, term time.

The start of his school life.

And mummy, well she gets four hours to herself. Four precious hours.

The first time in three and a half years that she gets time to herself to do.......

something!

And I really don't know what I will do with those four hours!

.......Enjoy them!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to tell you those four hours will race by totally ineffectually because you'll be so busy trying to do 101 things to make the most of them, you won't actually get anything done at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please don't say that! (though I know you are right). Even if I just sit and have a quiet cup of tea, I will feel good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 hours for you to do anything you want :-)

    Sometimes use the hours wisely

    Sometimes use the hours frivolously

    Sometimes just rest,put your feet up & chill.

    You work hard enough 99% of the time so these hours are yours to own,go for it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy your 4 hours. The first time my boys went to nursery I sat at home, doing nothing apart from wondering how I was going to fill my time, until it was time to collect them! Now my child-free hours whizz by in a whirl of shopping, gardening, cleaning and coffee drinking.
    Oh and sorry for being a rubbish big sis. I took on too much :( x

    ReplyDelete