Monday, 13 February 2012

i LoVe....#13

Find out about things "i LoVe"

The penultimate 'i LoVe....'
Number 13.
I have had to think quite hard about this one!
I thought I would tell you a bit more about me.
What I like to read and listen to,
and then it came to me,
in a flash of inspiration!
i LoVe....blogging.
It has now been seven months since I first wrote.
It has been a journey of discovery.
I still have days of blogging blues.
Days when I wonder why I write,
whether anyone reads.
I still don't have many followers,
but I am grateful for the few I have that I know
read everything I write.
New friends in blog land!
Most of the time though,
I do love writing.
Sharing with my 'friends' my day to day life.
The adventures we get up too.
I have loved my daily challenge so far.
A post everyday for 2012.
Whether it ends tomorrow or not,
I am undecided.
I would like to carry on,
or at least try.
But what can I write about!
On my journey into the world of blogging,
I have found some fantastic blogs,
both old and new,
and I want to keep discovering them,
to give me inspiration,
to make new friends,
and to see the highs and lows of parenting from other peoples perspectives.
To help get my life back on track.
Where I want it to be.
To regain my confidence.
To make new friends.
To get my voice heard.
To learn new skills.
To make my children's lives the best they can be.
And I would love for you to join me on my journey,
of rediscovering me.

1 comment:

  1. Awww,I loved that post :-) well I'm glad you blog for sure,I love the adventures you and the boys have,all the talk about the moors,how life is with 3 little boys,it's all good stuff,so carry on the good work xx

    ReplyDelete