Sunday, 11 March 2012

Pinterest Party 4

Photobucket
Another week, another Party. How I wish that was my life!!

This week has been quite good, I am gradually getting better and am signed off work till Tuesday,
 which means time to play around on the blog and Pinterest!

So this weeks theme... and 


What you do....
  1. Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
  2. Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
  3. This weeks theme is FABRIC.
  4. Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
  5. PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
  6. Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
  7. Link back to moors-mummy in your post
  8. Return here and add your blog to the linky.
  9. Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
  10. Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
Why have I chosen this theme, well I was searching for inspiration when I saw one of my other pins that I love, and I do like quite bold colours and fabrics. I love Orla Kiely prints.  I am quite a retro girl and love 60/70's print, but moors-daddy would have to die before they would be allowed in this house, so they are a little bit of me and Pinterest is somewhere I can look and admire them without moors-daddy tutting and sighing under his breath! 
So here is my picture and believe me it was hard to get it down to just one! A beautiful print with lovely colours!

canvas fabric
Picture from Pinterest, original from etsy.com

So the rest of you join in, add your linky below and grab my button from th sidebar!

1 comment:

  1. Hello - I've just found this and decided to join in. Being a bit of a fabric fan I couldn't resist!
    Ruth @ Minibreak Mummy

    ReplyDelete