Another week has flown by,
I have returned to work after being off ill for two weeks,
and have struggled a little but tomorrow is the day
when the boys should pamper me - right?!
I had reminded moors-daddy this morning, so I won't hold out much hope!
I'll just go shopping later in the week!
So this week there could only really be one theme....
What you do....
- Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
- Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
- This weeks theme is MOTHERS DAY.
- Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
- PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
- Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
- Link back to moors-mummy in your post
- Return here and add your blog to the linky.
- Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
- Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
So I searched, at first I thought the theme should just be Mummies, but it came up with lots of the bandaged type, so it is Mother's Day and there are a few that I could have posted here and that I did pin, including a beautiful shot of a pregnant woman, with the babies foot predominantly displayed against her abdomen ( I placed it in on my Photography board!) But the one I have chosen, just jumped out at me, and is a beautiful piece of jewellery, and having looked at the original source see that they do different ones, so worth looking at. (I just wish I had looked at this theme a bit further back and then I could have hinted subtly !!
|Picture from Pinterest. Original from Amazon.|