Sunday, 18 March 2012

Pinterest Party 5

Photobucket
Another week has flown by,
I have returned to work after being off ill for two weeks,
and have struggled a little but tomorrow is the day
when the boys should pamper me - right?!
I had reminded moors-daddy this morning, so I won't hold out much hope!
I'll just go shopping later in the week!
So this week there could only really be one theme....

What you do....
  1. Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
  2. Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
  3. This weeks theme is MOTHERS DAY.
  4. Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
  5. PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
  6. Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
  7. Link back to moors-mummy in your post
  8. Return here and add your blog to the linky.
  9. Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
  10. Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
So I searched, at first I thought the theme should just be Mummies, but it came up with lots of the bandaged type, so it is Mother's Day and there are a few that I could have posted here and that I did pin, including a beautiful shot of a pregnant woman, with the babies foot predominantly displayed against her abdomen ( I placed it in on my Photography board!) But the one I have chosen, just jumped out at me, and is a beautiful piece of jewellery, and having looked at the original source see that they do different ones, so worth looking at. (I just wish I had looked at this theme a bit further back and then I could have hinted subtly !!

mothers day
Picture from Pinterest. Original from Amazon.
So what are you going to pin for Mother's Day! Remember to add your linky below!
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm too late for the linky but wanted to share my Mother's Day post - http://boorootiggertoo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/pinterest-party-mothers-day.html

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete