Sunday, 25 March 2012

Pinterest Party 6

Photobucket 
Week 6 of the Pinterest Party, and I thought about the theme last weekend and decided to go with it,  it's a bit of a different one this week....

What you do....
  1. Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
  2. Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
  3. This weeks theme is Heaven.
  4. Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
  5. PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
  6. Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
  7. Link back to moors-mummy in your post
  8. Return here and add your blog to the linky.
  9. Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
  10. Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
  11. Check out Pinterest's new and improved terms and conditions which come into effect on 6th April 2012.


Why have I chosen this. Well this theme could cover anything, whatever you consider to be heaven. If you search heaven in the search bar it comes up with a magnitude of different pictures so this week, tell me something about yourself that I don't know already, what would be your heavenly treat, your must have possession, or your favourite place, what is heaven in your eyes.


Mine is really easy, however much I lust after some things, but know I can't afford there is one thing that I would do anything for. I love the sea, being near it is my idea of heaven, I dream of living within site of it one day, or at least owning my own beach house (but I know that will always be just a dream!). There is nothing better than a wild day on the coast, the waves rolling in. So this is my pin, it is already on my beaches board. I love the waves in it, this is the type of sea that I love being around, feeling the spray as you walk along the beach. Hearing the sea before you see it. This is my kind of Heaven. (as well as a bit of chocolate!)


wild sea
Picture from Pinterest. Original Source
So there is my pin, now go and find your heavenly pin, pin it and link to the linky below!.


2 comments:

  1. I live in Great Yarmouth and if you look out of my bedroom window you can see the sea. It really is lovely, though gets a bit busy in the summer which sort of stamps on the peace of it all. I'd love to live in the countryside away from all the hustle and bustle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late again - http://www.boorooandtiggertoo.com/2012/04/pinterestparty-heaven.html

    ReplyDelete