Sunday, 22 April 2012

Pinterest Party 10

Photobucket
Oh my goodness is it really week 10?

If you are new to Pinterest or just new to the party, then please join in, just follow the rules below.


So this weeks theme........ well where do I start. A few weeks ago we could have been mistaken that we were in the midst of summer. The temperature was soaring and the summer clothes were out. Today we have had pretty much every weather possible, rain, brilliant sunshine and hail! So I have taken inspiration from the weather this week!

What you do....
  1. Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
  2. Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
  3. This weeks theme is RAINDROPS.
  4. Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
  5. PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
  6. Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
  7. Link back to moors-mummy in your post
  8. Return here and add your blog to the linky.
  9. Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
  10. Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
My picture is this one....
raindrops
Picture from Pinterest. Original source.
I love the colour of the water, the movement of the raindrops themselves. You get a real feeling of getting wet! I also love the light reflecting off the individual drops and the way the water moves!

Check out this and my other pins for my Pinterest Party board here.

Remember if you are joining in to link up below.
Thanks. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a fab raindrops picture. I love this linky! I'll be posting mine a bit later x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture.

    (the link submitter doesn't seem to be letting me link mine up, but you've already seen my pin and commented.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All done! Thanks for joining in!

      Delete