Sunday, 1 April 2012

Pinterest Party 7

Photobucket


Week 7 of the Pinterest Party is upon us! Thank you to all of you that have joined in so far. In  my blogging book I have a long list of themes that I can use but if any of you have any that you would like to add then please get in touch. I am constantly thinking of news one, but ideas are always appreciated.
If you haven't joined in before it really is simple and a good way of finding new boards to follow. Just follow the rules and check out the others on the linky below.

This weeks theme is the first of the the colour themes and I thought I would start with the girlie one!

What you do....
  1. Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
  2. Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
  3. This weeks theme is Pink.
  4. Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
  5. PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
  6. Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
  7. Link back to moors-mummy in your post
  8. Return here and add your blog to the linky.
  9. Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
  10. Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
So here is my Pink picture, why have I chosen it, well I would hop it would be obvious as the mum of three boys. I will admit I long for a girl, but know the chances are slim even if I was allowed another baby! Our house is very blue, and until last year I use to think that at times it would be hard to realise that a woman actually lived in it! I have started to add some 'girlie' things' but there is no little pink! I would love a girl so that I had an excuse for some of the lovely pink things that are out there. Being able to accessorise a room with beautiful things, instead of Star Wars is just such a dream! But even little things I would just love to buy and there are some things just make me smile, because they are subtle, feminine and PINK! (and I love Buttons!!)
Pink Button Bracelet Quirky Bubblegum UK Seller by beadingshaz, £9.50
Picture from Pinterest. Original Source.

1 comment:

  1. I shall link up in a bit, but I'd just like to say how much it's made my day to know I'm not the only one with a blogging book! :D

    ReplyDelete