Sunday, 15 April 2012

Pinterest Party 9

Well that is it. The Easter holidays are drawing (rather too quickly for my liking) to an end!
I have had a busy holiday, and have worked on other projects more than the blog, and actually am beginning to feel like I have lost my enthusiasm for it a bit. Thanks to the "out crowd" on twitter for keeping me going. What annoys me more, is that during this time I have come up with more writing ideas than ever, but just have no motivation to sit and write them, or should that be no time!
Pinterest has become a bit of a therapy as a result, I can spend hours on it looking at pretty and beautiful things and some that just make me laugh!

So this weeks theme........



What you do....
  1. Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
  2. Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
  3. This weeks theme is FEET.
  4. Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
  5. PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
  6. Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
  7. Link back to moors-mummy in your post
  8. Return here and add your blog to the linky.
  9. Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
  10. Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
Okay, so a bit of a weird one, and if I am honest not something I like. Feet actually make me cringe quite a bit, but there are, as always, some amazing pictures on Pinterest.
So here is my picture and why I chose this one.......

Picture from Pinterest. Original Source.

This is an amazing picture and if you check out the original source you will find an array of other amazing feet pictures using stones. I love the blue one in this picture it really stands out. To be honest, I would love to find pebbles that look like something......

1 comment:

  1. Great theme! I like your chosen pic too, very interesting! Xx

    ReplyDelete