Another week has flown by.....
So it must be Party time again!
What you do....
- Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
- Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
- This weeks theme is FLOWERS.
- Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
- PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
- Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.(The rules have changed - pleased make sure you link up!)
- Return here and add your PIN to the linky.
- Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
- Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
There are hundreds of beautiful pictures on Pinterest of flowers, some real some not so and it is these love. I first saw these machine embroidered flowers on Kirstie Allsopp's TV programme and thought they looked amazing and would love to have a go but first I need a sewing machine!