Sunday, 20 May 2012

Pinterest Party 14

Another week, another Party!

Photobucket

This weekend saw the annual Devon County Show,
I haven't been to it since I was a child and 
however much I would love to take the boys,
I can't imagine doing it alone on the Saturday!
I know they would love it,
seeing the animals and the tractors!
This year the Royal Cornwall Show falls in half term,
so I am hoping that moors-daddy will be able to take a night off work and that we can go
as a family on the Friday!

So what is this weeks theme, I hear you ask?

What you do....
  1. Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
  2. Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
  3. This weeks theme is COUNTRY LIFE.
  4. Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
  5. PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
  6. Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.(The rules have changed - pleased make sure you link up!)
  7. Return here and add your PIN to the linky.
  8. Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
  9. Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
This is my picture, and you will see that I have created a new 'Country Living' board too!

Dairy cows - The Fall
Picture from Pinterest. Original Source

I just love it. 
Now it's your turn, 
remember you can just link direct to your board
 if you don't want to blog about it!
Find it, Pin it, Share it!
Enjoy!
x

2 comments:

  1. That's a great picture. Cows are so funny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love them and could just kiss it!!! Yours is beautiful too, I have repinned all of yours I think! Thanks for joining in again! xx

      Delete