Sunday, 27 May 2012

Pinterest Party 15!

Photobucket

What a beautiful sunny week we have had, at last!
We haven't got to the beach yet, we are stuck at home due to birthday parties!
But we will be going soon especially if this weather continues.
I was born at the beach (very nearly literally!!) and have always spent a lot of my time there.
I could not live without being near the sea.
One of my dreams is to live within sight of it, but I doubt this will ever happen!
So this weeks theme......

What you do....
  1. Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
  2. Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
  3. This weeks theme is THE BEACH.
  4. Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
  5. PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
  6. Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.(The rules have changed - pleased make sure you link up!)
  7. Return here and add your PIN to the linky.
  8. Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
  9. Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
There is only one beach that I can pin this week, and this is our picture of my beach. The beach I have spent every summer on since I was born, the beach I know like the back of my hand. Every rock, every pool. My children are now experiencing this beach too and all three will become 'beach bums' as they grow up.
Whitsand Bay Freathy
Picture from Pinterest. Original Source
As for 'Westcountry Beaches' well that's another story and you will find out more soon, promise! 

Elly xx

1 comment:

  1. That looks lovely, your kids are lucky to have such a lovely beach nearby x

    ReplyDelete