Okay so another week has passed, and I have not blogged at all.
I really must get my backside in gear and get on with it.
This week is half term so I am hoping to get writing but there is also a lot of other stuff going on.
Tomorrow we have our street party to celebrate the Queen's Jubilee,
it will be a chance for our cul-de-sac to get together and for the boys to play.
I just hope the rain holds off or we could be .....
What you do....
- Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
- Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
- This weeks theme is JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS.
- Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
- PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
- Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.(The rules have changed - pleased make sure you link up!)
- Return here and add your PIN to the linky.
- Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
- Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
As with many things I think you either love or hate the Jubilee celebrations. A neighbour today asked moors-daddy when we were putting our bunting up, her face in shock when he told her we didn't have any! I am not really looking forward to the celebrations, but will go for the sake of the boys, and no doubt will blog about it at a later date!
So my picture this week, you will either love or hate.....
|Pinterest. Original Source|
Whatever you are doing to celebrate... Enjoy it!
and remember to pin!!