Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Blog Break

For those of you who visit regularly you will have realised that I haven't blogged in a  while.
I am having a bit of a break, time to recharge my batteries, get my head in order and sort out a few issues.
I have lost a bit of motivation and however much I want to write, I just can't seem to find the time to get onto the computer and get it done.

I have things I want to write and tell you about, but things are busy. I have spent this weekend in hospital with Monkey after his first asthma attack of the year. We were 'transported' by ambulance with blue lights and sirens after visiting our local minor injuries on Saturday. He is getting better, but I know there will be more.

I have also had a few health problems myself and am now waiting for test results. It is something that has bothered me for a while but I haven't really wanted to know what it is..... we will wait and see.

And I haven't forgotten about me 'coming out'!!  You'll just have to wait a bit longer!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh Elly I hope you are all ok.I heard about monkey on twitter.It must have been horrible for you!
    I have missed your blogs but thought something was amiss.Just take care of yourself missus the blog will be there forever so come back when you're ready,all my love Jess xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to us all take carrot yourself and your family and come back when you are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jess and Tattie, I know that i will return to it but it's just a case of when. I will start drafting stuff and see how I go.
    Thanks for the support and I really appreciate the 'friends' i have made through blogging! xxx

    ReplyDelete