Wednesday, 14 August 2013

New Beginnings

A lot of change.....

and a lot more to come.......


Things are going to be very different around here from September.

I no longer have a job.......

No income.....

No money......

I have registered for supply work but........

the pay is crap........

and I don't really want to do it........

I have set up a tutoring business...........

Westcountry Tutors  (.co.uk!!!!)

I will be home a lot more......

counting the pennies............

making things last............

Things are changing..............

We are making a vege patch..............

space for a greenhouse............

and we are going to see how much we can save...........

by shopping locally...............

in our beautiful town..................

Things need to change...............

I need to get better.................

Take time to look after myself...................

and get my RA controlled..................

The blog will be changing too...................

A new focus..................

A new direction......................

but still the same old me!


But first the Moors family has two wonderful weeks holiday in France..............................

and I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Have the most wonderful time and keep going you never know what is round the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tattie, the last year has been a heller but onwards and upwards and all that......
      will start work on the new blog and new life in September but first, yes, we will enjoy ourselves in the sunny Vendee!!

      Delete
  2. Why did you delete my comments?

    ReplyDelete